Lab 2 continues . ..

 Today I sat down to a lovely notification, seems like Christmas came early this year, Jongwon Jang decided to fork my repo!
I am trying to clone her issue to check if the changes she made work. However, as a repository manager you should trust the people you work with. This is troubling for me. I tried to clone her branch, but with no luck, I could not check. Now I am faced with a problem of if I should accept this pull request. I will get the raw file she has on her repository and copy it over to double check that the code she has written works. 

On the other hand, I have little to no idea what Jongwons second feature is. User-agent. I have never encountered this terminology before, and asked for some clarification on what this feature does. How it will help my program? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working with others

We are off! V0.1

Lab 2